Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Toy!!!!

Well I got a new toy today to help with my work outs! We got home tonight from meeting up with my Hubbies friends and a box was waiting for me at the front door with my new Garmin 405cx watch in it!!! I can't wait for it to be done charging so I can get it all set up and learn what all it can do! It comes with a wireless Heart Rate monitor which I am probably the most excited about. I tried my Moms out this weekend and I didn't even notice I had it on. It also syncs to the computer and downloads my activities to the software and shows the elevation that was ran and the minute to minute heart rate along with how many calories were burned. That part I love, it helps me actually know how many I've burned instead of trying to guess. The machines at the gym don't do a good job at calculating your calories being burned. So excited to see what the rest of my training and weight loss brings with my 1st Garmin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment