Thursday, January 20, 2011

*** Dessert ***

Dessert is by far my favorite thing to eat! In fact growing up it was probably the only thing my parents could get me to eat without me crying or complaining. Now I'm 26 and hypoglycemic and anytime I have something really sugary I am sick as can be for a day or two. Guess it's OK though cause Dessert doesn't always play into the healthy category, so it helps me not to pig out on Chocolate and Sugar all day! One of my favorite things now is to make a few Chocolate covered Strawberries after Dinner. It curves my sugar craving and they aren't that bad for you. Using dark chocolate can make them even better for you. Another good Dessert can be a bowl of berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, whatever you like) with some melted dark chocolate drizzled on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment