Saturday, January 29, 2011

** HIKING **

In Arizona one of the best things to do is hiking! I have been hiking since I was very little, it is one of the things I looked forward to doing most growing up. It is so nice to get out into nature to get some fresh air and even better a little Cardio! The views you get when you hike are just breathtaking. It is just one of the most rewarding things to get to the top and look down over the City or the other Mountains. For the most part anywhere you live in Arizona has some place to go hiking or it isn't a far drive to a place. Start out slow and def don't start with a 10 mile Hike!! You can look online for places you are able to hike if you aren't sure where to go. It is also something you are able to do with your Family including Children! On our way to go hiking this morning my Son called my Mom to talk to her about us being on our way to go hiking. It reminded me what was important and that is the memories you make with your Children and Family. The majority of my memories of growing up are us doing something as a Family outside either hiking, riding bikes or playing at the park. This is what I want for my Son and my Family. I can't think of too many Daughters who can call their Mother on a Saturday morning to have her just be finishing a bike ride and the Daughter being on her way to go hiking. I have been blessed with an active family and I find that a true blessing. My Parents set a great example to me and I hope my Son will say the same thing when he is older and has his own Family.
These 3 pictures were taken on a couple hikes I have taken over the last couple years and without being out hiking I would've never been able to see such beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment