Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Easy Dinner


So my go to Dinner right now that is nice and easy is Chicken! I haven't got any pictures but it is super easy. I do chicken cut into more tender sizes so that they cook quicker and so I don't eat an entire chicken breast. I spray a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the Chicken then sprinkle some Seasonings on it (I like the no salt garlic and herb seasoning). You can add a little sea salt and fresh cracked pepper if you'd like but I think it has great seasoning without it. Before I get the chicken going though I cut up my Red Potatoes and put them in a pan with some EVOO and sprinkle some Rosemary and Italian Seasoning on them, so good! It takes the potatoes longer then cook so it's good to get them going before the Chicken so it's all done together. Then I put the Chicken into the oven and prepare my Veggie. I've been using Asparagus lately, spray with some EVOO and put a little sea salt and fresh cracked pepper on it (you can do all of that right on the baking sheet) then put in the oven for the last about 10 minutes of the Chicken cooking and it all comes out together nice and hot!!! The potatoes can take about 30 - 45 minutes depending on how big you cut them.

So here is the great, yummy and quick go to Dinner!

-Chicken with Garlic and Herb seasoning
-Red Potatoes
-Asparagus (or even Green Beans)

I have also done the Chicken with a Fiesta Lime seasoning instead which was so good and then I made some Brown rice that I added some of the seasoning to and had some Black Beans with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment