Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{ Being Sore }

I didn't really think after 4 weeks of working out that I would get as sore as I am but it has happened. I did sort of wonder why I wasn't getting very sore at the start and now I have my answer! I am finally at the point where I can push myself and get good work outs in so in return I am getting sore. I took a Kick box Cardio class on Monday night and woke up yesterday morning so sore I didn't think I'd be able to get out of bed. Last night I had 30 minutes of weight lifting along with my hour Spin class. I couldn't go near as hard as I usually do in Spin because of how sore I was and because my knees and hips are still bothering me BUT I still finished and got another good work out in. I'm even more sore this morning but it is a great feeling that I have missed for way too long. I really don't know a better feeling, I do love being sore from working out. One thing that everyone who is working out should do is get new supports for your shoes. I finally got mine last night and it was such a great change. I have very high arches and it has def bothered me not having the supports in them. They make all sorts of supports, you just have to find which ones feel best for you! Having the right supports can also help you not get as sore and help you be able to even go longer in your work outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment